Questions? Send us a message and we will contact you:
Big Blue Cartridge Filters
- Higher capacity than the standard replacement water filter cartridges.
- Fits Big Blue filter housings.
- Cartridges available in 10″ and 20” big blue.
- Micron sizes available from 1um -100um
- Available in Sediment, Carbon Block, GAC and String Wound Big Blue cartridges.
Sediment / Melt Blown Filters
- Melt-blown – excellent chemical resistance.
- Polypropylene fiber filter element.
- Core support – free of binding agent.
- Length of cartridges 5 -40″
- Nominal micron rating from 1-100 μm
- Available with plastic core and without.
- Excellent absorption capacity.
- Removes organics, tastes odours and chlorine.
- Construction does not release activated carbon into the filtrate.
- Length of cartridge 10 – 30″
- Micron ratings from 1 – 10 μm
Absolute Rated Pleated Cartridges
- Absolute removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance.
- Pleated depth media for maximum dirt holding capacity.
- High surface area giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses.
- Wide chemical compatibility that use materials that meet full FDA requirements.
- Range of Absolute ratings from 0.2 to 40μm
- Thermal bonding process eliminates adhesives and ensures minimal extractables.
- Identification mark on every cartridge.
- Available in polypropylene, glass media fiber, ptfe, nylon.