Questions? Send us a message and we will contact you:
Reverse Osmosis Systems
- When all other water filtration systems can’t remove harmful contaminants from water, reverse osmosis can do it.
- No harmful chemicals are used in the water process treatment.
- Water recovery is between 50 and 90% depending on feed water quality.
We have a range of reverse osmosis systems that cater for your specific needs and applications. Our range includes Basic Industrial, Industrial and European RO Systems.
Basic Industrial RO Systems
- APTRO-1500 – Basic compact industrial RO unit 250lts/hr production with1 x TW30-4040 Filmtec membrane
- APTRO-3000 – Basic compact industrial RO unit 500lts/hr production with 2 x TW30-4040 Filmtec membranes
- APTRO-1500 V2 – Basic Compact industrial RO unit 250lts/hr production with 1 x TW30-4040 Filmtec membrane
- APTRO-3000 V2 – Basic Compact industrial RO unit 250lts/hr production with 2 x TW30-4040 Filmtec membranes
Industrial RO Systems
- APTRO-B16-1500 – Complete industrial RO unit 250lts/hr production with 1 x TW30-4040 Filmtec membrane
- APTRO-B16-3000 – Complete industrial RO unit 500lts/hr production with 2 x TW30-4040 Filmtec membranes
- APTRO-B16-6000 – Complete industrial RO unit 1000lts/hr production with 4 x TW30-4040 Filmtec membranes
- APTRO-B412-9000 – Complete industrial RO unit 1500lts/hr production with 6 x TW30-4040 Filmtec membranes
- APTRO-B412-12000 – Complete industrial RO unit 2000lts/hr production with 8 x TW30-4040 Filmtec membranes
- APTRO-B412-18000 – Complete industrial RO unit 3000lts/hr production with 12 x TW30-4040 Filmtec membranes
European RO Systems
- Reliable performance due to high quality of engineering and components.
- Saves up to 30% of space* (4 pcs on a pallet).
- Easy-to-use thanks to smart architecture.
- Saves up to 50% of energy* due to DOW Filmtec™ XLEmembranes and Grundfos pumps.
- Original design.
- CE marked and confirmed to be safe in accordance with EC New Approach Directive.
- DOW Filmtec™ ХLE-4040 membrane.
- Grundfos high pressure pump.
- Polypropylene sediment filter, 5-micron, 4.5″x10″.
- Ecosoft controller.
- Conductivity sensor.
- European solenoid valves.
- Praher and John Guest fittings/pipes.
- Float switch, feed water and permeate pressure switches.
- Wooden box packing.
Often used in the industry, especially for equipment requiring the use of demineralised water, without salt content. Osmosis is the most complex water filtration system that can treat high concentration of nitrates, nitrites, pesticides and heavy metals. Reverse osmosis is used to purify drinking water and used in the production of bottled water.
Applications include breweries, water bottle shops, beverage production plants, bottling plants, water bottlers, publishing houses, window manufacturing, chemical producers, laboratories greenhouses, steam generators, breweries, private houses, restaurants.